Dolphin Microprocessor Reprogramming
This section will explain how to change or modify your vehicle's software.
Tools: Laptop and Dol7 software.
1. Put the car on charge.
2. Start Dol7 on the laptop in DOS mode.
3. Select menu Setup > Motoring setup.
4. Select on the number of batteries you want.
5. Click on Calc, then click on Exit.
6. Select menu Memory > Download constants.
7. Select either Prizm or S-10.
8. Wait for "Done" to appear.
9. Unplug the car, wait a few seconds, plug it back in and confirm that it charges to the correct voltage (370v for Prizm, 383v for S-10).