I went through the wagon today and fixed a bunch of dumb things. All of the mirrors were loose. The headliner was falling down. Mostly I found that the A/C had a leak in the low side shrader valve core. So I put a bicycle core in their until I find out if the system leaks or not. That fixed it. I pumped it up with 108 psi of compressed air, with the compressor disconnected. That way when I check it in a week I’ll know for sure if it’s air tight or not. 108 psi is over 4 times the pressure that a 28 inch vacuum will create. So it’s a good method that I’ve used for years to make A/C systems reliable. I do need to find out if the bicycle shrader core is compliant with R12 oils and refrigerant.