Today I found a shop that actually could handle the shims on my front end. My normal alignment shop sent me to them.

I had the service writer write down what I wanted. Zero toe and zero camber. When they were done it was R+.125 L+.50. with me in the truck. The manager told me my body weight will change the camber .25 degrees. I didn’t buy it. When he took the measurements with me in and out, they changed .125 degrees. Which made more sense. Then I mentioned that +.5 is a far cry from zero. So they did the left side again. Now it’s R+.125 and Lzero with me not in the truck. With me in the truck it’s Rzero and L+.125. Much better! Splitting .125 degrees is very fine, but I wanted zero camber while rolling down the road. They started out at +1 and +1.25. It’s raining like mad here. When it’s clear I’ll see how it feels. Initially it’s fine and stops dead straight without using any regen. $100 however. But after the wear I found on my front tires, it would have worth doing it 16k miles ago. I did have it aligned back then, but the previous shop didn’t want to go after the hard to get shims. They accessed the shims today from the tire opening. So the Dolphin didn’t really matter.

After the test drives they had taken on my truck, it had used 400wh/mi! That’s what I use to get with my 104 Hawker lead pack! It’s usually around 225-250wh/mi.