Working hard on Analog Lithium BMS board.
- Using Toner Transfer process.
- Print reverse image on a LASER writer only.
- Iron or laminate to copper.
- Etch in Ferric Chloride.
- Drill holes
- Next version could have an Atmel processor.
- Pulsarprofx.com for Toner Transfer details.
- Trying out GBC H310 Laminator
Bought 30 more A123 Lithium cells
- Hand tested each one.
- They are used cells.
- Most tested at 95% capacity with a 35 amp load.
- Will retest at 5 amps to see what cut Peukert takes.
- Goal to have it half done by Monday or I quit building it and get a tent!
- Canvas K-Hinge makes for attaching all roof and wall panels together so tape is not needed.
- All panels are hinged to each other with canvas K-Hinge.
- Unit folds out in one continuous piece.
- between some panels a #10 zipper is sewn in so the joint won’t fold.
- Need some form of cooling.
- Spray bottle has been claimed to work inside Yurt for cooling.
Purchased 8 Dolphin boards.
- Two needed repair.
Saturday Aug 29th, 2009 EAA Rally.
Move the SJEAA website!!!!